All Oakland Judo students are required to become members of the United States Judo Federation. The USJF provides medical insurance for all judo-related activities, whether it’s in class, at a tournament, or at a clinic.
Online registration is now available. Click here to go to the USJF website and being the registration process.
- “Judo Rank” – white belts select “Rokkyu”
- For “Yudanshakai” select “Central Coast”
- “Club/Dojo” select “Kenin-Kan Judo Club”
- Oakland Judo 2nd Quarter April 2-June 27th – Sign up Now to Save! (oaklandjudo.com)
- Judo gold medalist Kayla Harrison still has a mission (triblive.com)